Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters across a number of categories.
- Are you passionate about design?
- Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
- Do you appreciate recognition and rewards for your tireless efforts?
If so, we have an opportunity to join our creative team based in London.
The Designer collaborates with other design staff and product development team to bring projects to completion. This may include illustration, packaging and graphic design.
- Create vector designs and artwork for a variety of applications
- Create AI files for design, and packaging
- Initiate color call outs for painting using licensing references and gathered research
- Develop and concept products for various categories
- Finalize product imagery and photography for packaging application
- Work on a variety of product development projects
- Review stages of development within the team, including communicating with internal staff, HK office and factories.
- Develop art concept from beginning through to final packaging
- Interpret and utilize style guides as it applies to the license and product branding
- Creation of presentation visuals and retailer store mock ups to assist the sales team.
- Designing advertisements for print & web
- Creating exhibition stand artwork for trade and consumer shows
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to maintain cohesive and consistent representation from concept to final product
- Extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working with style guides,
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects
- Fun, creative and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with managing project timelines and product quality
- Ability to illustrate in multiple styles
- Associate’s degree in Design or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three or more years’ experience in Graphic Design/Illustration
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
Funko offers a competitive salary and great work environment with growth opportunities!
Apply online following the link HERE:
** Please note applications via LicensingSource.net cannot be forwarded, plus only use the link above **