Play, Create and Thrive!
Hasbro UK is currently recruiting for an exciting maternity contract role within their UK Consumer Products/Licensing team, based in the UK (Stockley Park Office), reporting into the Senior Retail Development Manager – EMEA.
Hasbro Consumer Products provides out licensing services to Hasbro International Inc.
The purpose of this role is:
- To deliver a category first approach to retail management through year round activation calendars
- To drive franchise brand value at retail through industry leading brand statements and increased listings of Hasbro Consumer Products at retail
- To support sell in of an inspirational, long term vision to UK retailers & licensees of the potential of Hasbro franchise brands
- To grow retail relationships & develop partnerships
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Hasbro franchises are top of mind with all relevant information (ranges /content etc.) are delivered in a timely fashion
- Forging influential and multi-level relationships at retail & with key licensee partners
- Identifying category gaps & driving range listings of Hasbro consumer products
- Representing CP product ranges at key retail meetings/events
- Executing Hasbro brand immersion sessions with key retailers
- Maximising and coordinating retail investment from multiple stakeholders to help secure retail activation opportunities
- Managing & executing joined up cross category solutions in line with activation calendars
- Working closely with Franchise Marketing & Sales team to ensure alignment on activation calendars
- Working with Category Management team to achieve CP budget targets
- Working with licensee sales teams to drive Hasbro brand presence across retail
- Understanding and effectively utilising data (NPD etc.) to shape
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualification requirements:
- You will be a confident and motivated self-starter with the passion for executing a plan.
- Significant sales experience in a relevant Entertainment Company or Consumer Products/Licensing environment
- Action orientated, self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & projects within a retail buying environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Clear, persuasive, verbal and written communication skills including active listening ability
- Creativity, enthusiasm and passion for brand activation & retail
- Positive thinking, high energy and excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to navigate complex matrices & find solutions
- Ideally with relevant and well established networks
- Languages: Fluent English
- Strong PowerPoint skills