Popular event to be held on Thursday, May 4 at Lord’s Cricket Ground.
This year’s popular LIMA UK Licensing Essentials Course and Spring Fling will take place on Thursday, May 4.
The event will switch to a new venue – being hosted in the Long Room at Lord’s Cricket Ground, Marylebone in London.
As ever, the day is being supported by a host of big industry names and companies.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Ashley Holman and Donna Davis, Nickelodeon – Managing licensing programmes at retail;
- Paul Bufton, Warner Bros. Consumer Products – The role of the licensor;
- Gabrielle Simms, IMG – Licensing brands;
- Gurminder Panesar, Wiggin – Essential legal know-how;
- Stuart Burns, Fisher Forensic – Essential financial know-how;
- Gary Pope, Kids Industries – How children and their parents respond to retail environments;
- Dan Grant, Danilo – Making licensing work for manufacturers
Kelvyn Gardner, LIMA UK md, will kick off the day with the traditional introduction to licensing session.
The second part of the day – the popular Spring Fling networking event – will begin at 5pm with the annual Licensing Debate.
Last year’s event drew over 150 senior industry executives.
Early bird prices start from £260 for the full day and £40 for the Spring Fling.